Please note that this meeting has been cancelled, and all items have been scheduled on the December 1, 2020 Street Life Committee meeting.
Street Life Committee
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
For access to the Zoom meeting, sign in by clicking this link.
< https://forms.gle/ZyVkw3muEexGuTyx6 >
- New Applications to the New York State Liquor Authority for Liquor Licenses:
- GI Gourmet 96, Corp., dba Enzo Bruni La Pizza Gourmet, 1827 Second Avenue (Between 94th and 95th Streets)- New Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
- The Neue Galerie New York, dba tba, 1048 Fifth Avenue (Between 85th and 86th Streets)- New Application for Liquor, Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Aksara Corporation, dba Marwin Thai Restaurant, 1132 First Avenue (Between 62nd and 63rd Streets)- New Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Layovers for Future Consideration:
- Hernandez on behalf of entity TBD, dba TBD, 1022 Third Avenue (Between 60th and 61st Streets)– New Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
Abraham Salcedo, Chair