- This event has passed.
Street Life Committee
October 6, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Street Life Committee
Tuesday, October 6, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
For access to the Zoom meeting, sign in by clicking this link.
< https://forms.gle/jbpYSiumgXV8LuRRA >
MINUTES: October 2020 Street Life Minutes
A livestream of this meeting is available by clicking here.
PLEASE NOTE: The Street Life Committee recommends a Resolution to the full Community Board, which votes on a Resolution to be sent to the appropriate governing agency. These Resolutions are advisory; the decision of the governing agency is binding. Applicants and members of the public who are interested in the issues addressed tonight are invited, but not required to attend the Full Board meeting on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, on Zoom. Please contact the Board Office for further details.
Applications will only be approved based upon the applicants’ agreement to the following stipulations:
- The applicant will abide by the bicycle guidelines and will ensure that any third-party delivery provider that it contracts with shall abide by the bicycle guidelines.
- The applicant will not use electric bikes or contract with third-party delivery providers who utilize electric bikes.
- The applicant will keep the front of the establishment clean.
- The applicant will be denied if they participate in bar-crawls.
- New Applications to the New York State Liquor Authority for Liquor Licenses:
- An entity to be formed by David Hess, 1140 Third Avenue (Between 66th and 67th Streets)- New Application for Liquor, Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Paola's Restaurant Group LLC, dba Paola's Restaurant, 1361 Lexington Avenue (Between 92nd and 93rd Streets)- New Application for Liquor, Wine, Beer, & Cider
- 1626 Restaurant LLC, dba Who's Jac W, 1626 Second Avenue (Between 84th and 85th Streets)- New Application for Liquor, Wine, Beer, & Cider
- An entity to be formed by Simon Oren, dba The Writing Room, 1703 1705 Second Avenue (Between 88th and 89th Streets)- New Application for Liquor, Wine, Beer, & Cider
- Corporate Change Applications to the New York State Liquor Authority for Liquor Licenses:
- Plaza Athenee Hotel Co. Ltd, dba Hotel Plaza Athenee, 37 East 64th Street (Between 64th and 65th Streets)– Corporate Change
- Layovers for Future Consideration:
- Hernandez on behalf of entity TBD, dba TBD, 1022 Third Avenue (Between 60th and 61st Streets)– New Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
- VI. GI Gourmet 96, Corp., dba Enzo Bruni La Pizza Gourmet, 1827 Second Avenue (Between 94th and 95th Streets)- New Application for Wine, Beer, & Cider
Abraham Salcedo, Chair