Wednesday, May 6, 2020 - 6:30 PM
This meeting will be conducted via Zoom
MINUTES: May 2020 Transportation Committee Minutes
A livestream of the meeting can be found on Youtube by clicking here.
- DOT and NYCT Briefings: COVID-19 Impacts. Discussion regarding how DOT and NYCT have been forced to adjust to COVID-19 and how that has and will continue to have impact communities going forward.
- Presentation by Revel - New Service north of 65th Street to accommodate health care providers.
- A discussion regarding potential short-term bike/pedestrian safety improvements across the Queensboro Bridge in response to COVID-19
- Safety improvements across the Queensboro Bridge in response to COVID-19 - Resolution
- Discussion regarding a temporary suspension of the $2.50 congestion fee assessed on yellow taxis in Manhattan south of 96th Street (Note: CB8M has previously requested a permanent elimination of this fee).
- Temporary suspension of the $2.50 congestion fee assessed on yellow taxis in Manhattan south of 96th Street - Resolution
- NYCDOT Updates
- New Business
- Old Business
Charles S. Warren and Craig M. Lader, Co-Chairs