Land Use & Full Board Meeting
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 6:30PM
Manhattan Park Theater Club
8 River Road, Roosevelt Island
Minutes: April Full Board Minutes
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm.
- Presentation on the Open Meetings Law: Adele Bartlett, General Counsel to Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Officials’ Reports
- Chair Report – Alida Camp
- District Manager’s Report – Will Brightbill
- Committee Reports and Action Items
- Landmarks Committee – David Helpern and Jane Parshall, Co-Chairs
- Street Life Committee – Abraham Salcedo, Chair
- Street Fairs Committee – Barbara Chocky and Lorraine Johnson, Co-Chairs
- Old Business
- New Business
- Discussion of supporting legislation by Assembly Member Linda Rosenthal and Senator Robert Jackson regarding Mechanical Voids.
- Resolution (Mechanical Voids)
- Discussion regarding the Queensboro Oval revenue being dedicated to parks in CB8.
- Resolution (Queensboro Oval)
- Discussion of supporting City Council Intro. 1234-2018 and Intro. 1261-2018 regarding hate crime prevention and education.
- Resolution (Hate Crimes)
Alida Camp, Chair