- Get Involved
- Get It Resolved
Youth & Education Committee
Monday, February 11, 2013 - 7:00pm
New York Blood Center
310 East 67th Street (First-Second), AuditoriumNew York, NY
- Featuring PS 267 with Principal Medea McEvoy and the PTA Co-Presidents
- Start follow-up with Council Member Garodnick on 2nd Teacher/Aid in the classroom.
- Discussion and Plan of Action on the intransigence of DOE concerning the use of PS 158 as a Middle School
- Guest Speaker Council Member Daniel Garodnick
- Old/New Business
- Kindergarten applications by Friday, March 1
- Resource workshop for children with special needs Friday, February 15
- Future Meeting Dates:
- March 11: Featuring PS ? + D. A. Office on their Youth Initiative + Update on Middle School at PS 158 + Update on 2nd Teacher/Aid in Classroom
- April 8th: Featuring PS 290 +
PLEASE NOTE: Please check CB8M.COM website. Go to Committees on menu bar and scroll down to Youth & Education. Click on that and scroll down:
- Community Updates
- Ø The first update is s the Proposed Re-Zoning map
- Ø The second update is the current zoning map.
- Minutes from prior meetings, if you were unable to attend a meeting.
Hattie Quarnstrom and Judith Schneider, Co-Chairs