- Get Involved
- Get It Resolved
Monday, April 16, 2012 - 6:30pm
Marymount Manhattan College
221 East 71st Street(Second-Third), Regina Peruggi Rm, 2nd FlNew York, NY
- 28 East 70th Street, 15th Floor (at Madison Avenue) – Upper East Side Historic District – Mr. Angelo Costa, Architect – A neo Gothic-style apartment hotel built in 1926-27 and designed by Emory Roth. Application is to enlarge a window opening. (Laid over from the March 19th meeting)
- 149 E. 73rd Street aka 1019-1029 Lexington Avenue aka 145-151 East 73rd Street – Upper East Side Historic District Extension - Panorama Windows, Ltd. – A Renaissance Revival style apartment building designed by J.E.R. Carpenter and built in 1924. Application to replace windows. (Laid over from the March 19th meeting)
- 1511 Third Avenue (1511-1515 Third Avenue aka 201-203 East 85th Street) [Yorkville Bank Building] – An Italian Renaissance Revival style structure built in 1905 by Robert Maynicke and altered in 1923-24. A request to landmark the building. (Laid over from the March 19th meeting)
- 121 East 64th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) - Upper East Side Historic District – Higgins Quasebarth & Partners, LLC - A residence originally designed by John McCool and built in 1876-77, altered by James E. Casale with a neo- Tudor style façade in 1919-22. Application is to restore the facade and replace ironwork.
- 122 East 95th Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) - Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District – Michael Zenreich Architects, PC – A Queen Anne style rowhouse designed by C. Abbott French & Co. and built in 1887-1888. Application is to replace windows and doors.
- 170 East 75th Street (between Lexington and Third Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District Extension - Thomas M. Fenton, Architect – An Arts & Crafts style rowhouse built in 1880-81 by B. Muldron and altered in 1902 by Hill & Stout. Application for a rooftop addition.
- 63 East 92nd Street (between Madison and Park Avenues) – Expanded Carnegie Hill Historic District - Brendan Coburn, Architect – A Neo-Colonial style rowhouse built in 1886 by John Brandt and altered in 1928 by Edward Webber. Application to alter the façade and enlarge the penthouse.
- 126 East 62nd Street (between Park and Lexington Avenues) – Upper East Side Historic District - Samuel Phillips, Architect – An Italianate style brownstone built in 1871 by John Sexton. Application to replace windows and enlarge the rear yard.
- 21 East 69th Street (between Madison and Park Avenue) - Upper East Side Historic District – William Leeds, Architect – A Neo-Georgian style 5-story residence with ground floor storefront originally erected in 1885-86 by Charles Buek & Co. and altered in 1926-27 by Sloan and Robertson. Application is for an enlargement of an existing building.
- Old Business
- New Business
David Helpern and David G. Liston, Co-Chairs