- Get Involved
- Get It Resolved
Land Use/Full Board Meeting
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 6:30pm
695 Park Avenue (68th & Lexington), HW(Hunter West) Room 714New York, NY
- Public Session – Those who wish to speak during the Public Session must register to do so by 6:45 pm
- Informational Presentation: New York-Presbyterian Hospital will provide an overview of its proposed new medical facility to be located on York Avenue between 68th and 69th Streets.
- Public Hearing: 421-a Application, 1113 York Avenue- Application for Preliminary Certification of Eligibility for Partial Tax Exemption under Section 421-a of the New York State Real Property Tax Law and 11-245 of the New York City Administrative Code.
- Public Hearing: BSA Calendar No. 198-12-BZ, CEQR 12-BSA-146M, 31-33 East 74th Street, aka 933-943 Madison Avenue, Block 1389, Lot 25-Application for variance pursuant to ZR Section 72-21 to allow construction of an enlargement to the existing buildings, which would contain Use Group 6 retail and Use Group 2 residential use and require modification of various bulk and supplementary use regulations.
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Adoption of the Minutes
- Manhattan Borough President’s Report
- Elected Official’s Reports
- Chair’s Report – Nick Viest
- Committee Reports and Action Items:
- Street Life Committee-Nico Minerva and Cos Spagnoletti, Co-Chairs
- Transportation Committee-A. Scott Falk and Chuck Warren, Co-Chairs
- Landmarks Committee-David Helpern and David Liston, Co-Chairs
- Street Fair Committee-Barbara Chocky and Hedi White, Co-Chairs
- Old Business
- New Business
Nicholas D. Viest, Chair